Spotlight on Shale Gas: Join Us for Reed Smith's Environmental and Energy Law Resource Teleseminar on April 25
On April 25, 2012, Reed Smith will focus on environmental issues related to shale gas during its quarterly teleseminar. This free teleseminar will be held from Noon to 1 pm ET.
- Air pollution aggregation update and status of NSPS fracturing regulation
- Fracking disclosure: Pennsylvania's new Act 13 and other jurisdictions
- Overview of federal fracking regulations
- Pending shale gas legislation in California
- Overview of international shale plays
The speakers at this event will be: Larry Demase (Pittsburgh), Lynne Freeman (London), Todd Maiden (San Francisco), Jennifer Smokelin (Pittsburgh), and David Wagner (Pittsburgh). To read more about our speakers, please click the attorney's name.
TO REGISTER: Please click here.