This post was written by David Wagner
With all of the recent attention given to shale gas, we featured the issue in our quarterly Environmental and Energy Teleseminar. Here are the slides and audio from yesterday’s event. In particular, we discussed:
- Recent developments related to aggregation and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s new air emission rules for the oil and gas industry
- Hydraulic fracturing and chemical disclosure requirements, especially in state jurisdictions
- Overview of fracking regulations and developments on federal level
- Pending shale gas legislation in California
- Overview of international shale plays
Look for our next quarterly teleseminar this summer.